Shop by Category
Shop By Brand
Subscribe to our mailing list below:
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are effective from 29.10.2005 until further notice. Please read the following in full before Purchasing. By clicking on the “Confirm Order” button you are confirming that you have read this agreement, have understood the agreement, and agree to be bound by the conditions. If you do not agree with any of the following, then cdchangeremulator.com will not enter into a contract with you, and you should not click on the “Confirm Order” button and discontinue with the online ordering process.
1. Definitions: the terms herein regulate the customer’s use of items and services provided by altelectronics.co.uk, hereafter referred to as altelectronics.co.uk, we, our and us. The Customer is you, the person, persons or company purchasing products and/or services from altelectronics.co.uk. altelectronics.co.uk is the Product Vendor and/or Service Provider as identified on all correspondence, including invoices detailing products and/or services queried, quoted, ordered, purchased and delivered and inclusive of any other correspondence arising. The site refers to altelectronics.co.uk's website, altelectronics.co.uk, any other address or subsequent websites maintained by altelectronics.co.uk. Third party products are those that altelectronics.co.uk resells to you the customer, and are not altelectronics.co.uk branded. Software covers computer operating systems, middleware and/or applications.
2. Pricing: All prices on our website are stated both inclusive and exclusive of VAT. All prices exclude freight and any other charges that may apply unless other wise stated. Our prices fluctuate constantly and altelectronics.co.uk reserves the right to change prices in accordance with price changes from our suppliers, market conditions, or any other external factor. Should there be a pricing error on the website, in any correspondence from altelectronics.co.uk, or by any other communicative method, the right is reserved by us to cancel the order and offer the product(s) and/or service(s) at the correct price.
4. Ordering/Cancellation: Orders may be made through the website, by email, in writing, by fax, by phone, or in person, and are considered confirmed by means of Order Confirmation, or by verbal agreement. Amendments to orders and cancellations of orders must be received by email, or another form of written correspondence, but may be accepted by another method, subject to the agreement of altelectronics.co.uk. Cancellation of orders must and can only be made within 7 days of an order placed or by verbal agreement. There is no charge for cancellations. Details of all orders made will be stored on our database.
5. Payment: All orders must be prepaid before supply, or performance of service. Only companies and public bodies are entitled to apply for a credit account, and if and/or when this is approved, 30 days credit from invoice date may be applied to transactions. altelectronics.co.uk reserves the right to investigate all information given to us by you in respect of credit and trade account applications. This may include contacting any or all of your references supplied. Failure of part or full payment of the current order, or indeed any previous order by the parties concerned, may result in altelectronics.co.uk refusing to process the order concerned, or any future orders. Goods remain the property of altelectronics.co.ukuntil payment in full has been made. Should the goods be resold or used as components in any system manufactured and subsequently sold, the proceeds of sale remain the property of altelectronics.co.uk, and must be held by you for altelectronics.co.uk, in order to settle unpaid orders. altelectronics.co.ukretains the right to request certain methods of payment only. Attempts to proffer payment that are found to be fraudulent or in any way unlawful will be reported to the relevant authorities.
6. Delivery: Delivery will only take place on orders that have satisfied the criteria in section 5 above. The delivery option chosen, gives the time of delivery between our warehouse and the customer. Estimated delivery dates and times are estimates, and altelectronics.co.uk accepts no responsibility for delivery delays. The delivery times do not include time between the placing of order, ordering stock, picking out, assembling, and building systems. Next shipment dates listed on websites are guidelines only and are subject to change without notice. The place of delivery is that which is specified on the web order form, by verbal agreement over the phone, in person, or by any other form of written or verbal communication. Refusal of delivery without altelectronics.co.uk's prior consent will result in you being liable for all costs, or losses resulting from that refusal, and if applicable, your continuing refusal to accept delivery. Part delivery of an order may be made subject to the agreement of both parties, and the payment by the customer of any extra freight charges incurred in the process. Risk of loss of the goods passes to you upon delivery.
7. Warranty: All of altelectronics.co.uk's custom built systems come with a 1 year warranty, with an optional 3 year warranty available for purchase. Should the system be defective within this period altelectronics.co.uk will repair or replace the product within a reasonable time. The customer must offer altelectronics.co.uk all information, courtesy and accommodation needed during this time. The warranty only applies to altelectronics.co.uk's custom built systems and does not apply to 3rd party products, fitness for any particular purpose, damage caused by yourself, another party or any external force, modifications, repair, incorrect installation or indeed any other action by yourself or another party that renders an alteration or a damage of any kind to the system. Once any attempt is made to investigate the internal components of any part of the hardware, this results in the warranty becoming void. altelectronics.co.uk may alter this warranty period and terms, but this will not affect products purchased prior to the change. In respect of 3rd party goods, these will be covered by a manufacturer’s warranty which accompanies the goods themselves. These 3rd party warranties are completely independent from altelectronics.co.uk, and altelectronics.co.uk has no responsibility for their inclusion, exclusion, or indeed any other issues arising from these warranties, or lack thereof, should the case be. Systems returned to altelectronics.co.uk that are either outside of their warranty period, and/or are damaged due to actions that are outside the conditions set down in the warranty may be repaired by technicians at altelectronics.co.uk, but only subject to express approval and will be charged at altelectronics.co.uk's labour charges, and the customer will be liable for any other expenses arising during the reasonable repair, storage and transportation of the system(s).
8. Returns: Dead on arrival or damaged in transit products must be reported to altelectronics.co.uk in writing within 14 days of receipt. Customers may return goods within 7 working days of purchase subject to the goods being unused and unopened. After the passing of these 7 days, the customer is deemed to have accepted the product(s). This does not affect your statutory rights. When seeking to return all or part of an order, the customer must fill out in detail, and in good faith, the returns form, return it to altelectronics.co.uk, and once a valid RMA number is issued, then the customer can return the item. With regard to custom built computer systems, as stated in section 7 above the warranty provided is a 1 year return to base warranty, and once a RMA number is obtained, the system must be returned to altelectronics.co.uk at the customer’s own arrangement and expense. When the system is returning to the customer, altelectronics.co.uk will arrange the delivery and pay the freight costs incurred. Goods that are mistakenly returned as faulty will incur a €20 fee and any additional charges such as freight will be added to this fee. Goods returned without a valid RMA number will be returned to the customer untested and unopened. altelectronics.co.uk endeavours to investigate all returns within a reasonable time but will not be held responsible for delays such as, but not limited to, those outlined in section 13 below. While we will endeavour to accommodate all returns, this may not be possible, subject to constraints, such as, but not limited to time constraints, imposed by suppliers, manufacturers, or any other third party. We will not be held responsible for returns that we can not process, but we will always endeavour to accommodate returns where possible.
9. Services: Services will be provided by altelectronics.co.uk, or a nominated Service Provider.
10. Customer Obligations: The customer is responsible for all telephone and postal charges contacting altelectronics.co.uk, and your own choice of Product and its suitability for purpose. All products are fit for purposes described, but it is the customer’s obligation to ensure compatibility between items. Reasonable courtesy, cooperation, and information must be provided to altelectronics.co.uk at all times, and failure to do so may result in altelectronics.co.uk's refusal to take and/or complete an order, inquiry or quote. In respect of section 5 above, you the customer warrant that all information supplied by you to us in respect of credit applications is correct and complete, and any charges incurred by you will be honoured by your credit card company.
11. Software: Software not owned by altelectronics.co.uk is supplied subject to the licence and warranty of the Software licensor. With all of altelectronics.co.uk's products supplied is the software licence required where necessary. If you, the customer, decide not to comply with the operating system licence, if any, then the entire product must be returned to altelectronics.co.uk.
12. Termination: The agreement for sale or supply may be terminated by altelectronics.co.uk if the customer fails to pay on time, breaches the agreement, or suspects the customer has breached export controls, which are governed by EU and US export control laws, as well as Irish legislation. Either party to the agreement may terminate the aforementioned agreement if either party has committed a material or indeed persistent breach of the agreement, or the other becomes insolvent, ceases trading, or is unable to pay arising debts.
14. Disputes: Disputes arising between altelectronics.co.uk and the customer shall be sought to be solved amicably and should it fail to be solved in this manner, each of the parties can take the case to the relevant court of law.
16. Jurisdiction: Irish legislation and the jurisdiction of the Irish courts apply to this agreement.
17. Agreement: By ordering from altelectronics.co.uk, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions herein. If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, such a provision is entirely severable, and the rest of the document remains unaffected.
Your basket is empty.
0Items in cart: